As a full service property management company, IPM staff will develop a specific strategy to meet our owner’s investment needs. Our service goals extend to both our owners and residents, striving to always put all our clients first.
Our management philosophy is different than others – we are pro-active. Setting high rental screening standards, inspections of units on a consistent basis, and implementing capital improvements in the units and on-site sets us apart. Working to make cost effective upgrades and producing visually appealing complexes that competes in the market gives us an edge over other management companies.
Protection of your investment
• Pro-active management philosophy.
• Rental screening standards high to insure quality residents.
• Occupied unit inspections to ensure that property is maintained.
• Comprehensive market studies to keep rents at market rate to ensure maximum returns.
Long Term Invenstment Improvement
• Annual Capital Improvement plan to enhance property amenities and landscaping.
• Cost effective upgrades to unit to compete with market.
• Property analysis to repair and obtain additional property features.
• Proactive maintenance schedule to keep property value.
• Detailed monthly statements to account for all funds.
• Approval for any additional funds being used above normal business cost.
• Access to online system for information on any day to day transactions.
• Aggressive collections to recover any bad debt.
• Monthly owner disbursements paid out by the 10th of every month.
• Professional management office open five days a week, by appointments on weekends.
• Twenty four hour maintenance response, on call for emergencies.
• Community events for residents to attend, including holiday parties.
• Leasing professionals available to show apartments.
• Resident retention activities with each resident, creating a sense of community.
• Management of HOA costs to insure best service at competitive cost.
• Aggressive, daily marketing of vacant units on multiple websites and contacts.
• Signage at property and leads from other properties.
• Weekly updates on leads and activities.
• Dedicated regional staff to oversee, educate, train, and monitor on-site staff, accounting records, and maintenance.
• Established relationships with vendors to provide quality products at lowest cost possible.
• Budget preparation and implementation.
• Resident surveys and new move in follow up to ensure quality control standards.
• Transparency and communication regarding the property, insight on improvements and comparable markets